As part of our milk run operations, we ensure special material flow from manufacturers to subsidiary industry factories on a daily basis by planning in accordance with our customers’ production schedule and both parties’ limitations (production, stock, and goods acceptance). By carrying out pick-up from multiple points, we ensure short-time, quick material flow according to time and load planning. We arrange runs from all important industrial centers around Turkey to our customers’ plants in accordance with the demand.
- CONTAINER MANAGEMENT
- MILK RUN OPERATIONS
Distinctive value-adding solutions
- Unloading Management
- We provide an integrated logistics service thanks to our experienced operations team, centrally handled operations and customer services, supply chain solution development and key customer support.
- At our R&D Center, our experienced IT team is developing customer-specific software applications.
- A win-win approach and cost improvement projects under 6 Sigma allow us to provide cost advantages for our customers.
The Milk Run System
Our Milk Run Approach Explained in 10 Points
- By ensuring a regular material flow,
- we prevent the shipment of unwanted items and transport goods in smaller quantities through,
- multiple runs,
- rather than transporting large quantities in one load.
- We conduct time planning for the entire process starting from the container, and ensure balanced use of resources such as loading ramps and forklifts.
- By collecting goods from multiple companies we can guarantee that our vehicles are fully loaded.
- We make sure in-vehicle capacity is increased by controlled recycled flow of boxes.
- We ensure controlled management of operations with defined CPIs (Critical Performance Indicators), regular reporting, continuous tracking and automatic information mails.
- With IT integration and different web applications, we reduce the manual steps in the master data integration, daily plans and invoicing process.
- We make use of the know-how gained from different operations in order to improve our processes.
- We use our experience to create a win-win environment and conduct long-term cost improvement projects.
- With our defined and proven processes, we carry out sector-specific work.
- With our reliable supplier infrastructure, operation-specific dedicated vehicle fleet (elevation, liftmaster, etc.) and drivers who are subject to regular training, we ensure a problem-free operational flow and offer high-quality services.
The BOSS system developed by our R&D Center ensures integration and flexibility in all of our container, vehicle tracking, planning, invoicing and reporting processes and, thus,
- Improves service quality,
- Eliminates manual steps
- and saves time.