IIP is the first and only international human resources standard developed to provide a link between the development of employees and the goals and objectives of the organization.
Representing the international human resources standards that contribute to the improvement of company performance through employees, IIP aims to increase the efficiency of investments in employees and to align them with company needs. IIP, which was launched in the UK in 1991 and became an international standard in 1998, makes evaluations on the basis of 10 main indicators and 39 sub criteria.
For Borusan Lojistik employees, it means;
- Putting feedback on business processes into practice
- Continuous review of development activities and regular improvements in that area
- More support and feedback for employees from the directors regarding their development
- A development plan that is aligned with the performance objectives of the employee
Borusan Lojistik received the Investors in People (IIP) certificate on November 19, 2008 and became the first Turkish logistics company to receive this certificate.
Employee Suggestion System
Our suggestion system, which launched with the slogan “I suggest, therefore I manage” has been established with a structure in which our employees can voice their suggestions in any matter. The suggestions made online through the Borusan Lojistik Portal, which all employees can access, are delivered directly to the relevant manager and the entire process is monitored through the portal. Our efforts to improve continue at full speed ahead, as we take on board suggestions that our employees make regarding both our company and the works they perform.
Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard
- Analyzing the current risks.
- Planning and directing OHS improvement activities.
- Planning for and managing emergencies. Being ready for emergencies at all times.
- Always prioritizing the employee’s health and safety.
- Constantly training employees and raising their levels of awareness.
- Taking visual and operational measures in working areas and creating safer working environments.